Vandalism is the act of deliberately editing articles by removing content or adding inappropriate content for malicious purposes. Any vandalism will be undone or rolled back as quickly as possibly. Depending on the count, intentions and seriousness of the vandalism, some users can either be given a warning or infinitely blocked from the wiki. Persistently editing over rollbacks and ignoring warnings will be considered an act of vandalism.
Examples of vandalism Edit
- Addition of gibberish, offensive language or profanity to existing articles.
- Removing significant amounts of information from an article.
- Blanking articles
- Uploading any kind of inappropriate or obscene images.
- Renaming article pages to anything unrelated.
- Editing other's user pages without consent.